Life Insurance - Term, Whole Life, Universal
Purchasing a life insurance policy is an important investment and it's important to fully explore and compare all of your options for life insurance. At Fusting and Dugan Benefits, our e xperts have 20+ years of experience in the insurance industry and can match you with a life insurance plan that fits your life.
There are different types of life insurance for you to choose from. Read below to learn more each type of life insurance Kentucky, Indiana, and Ohio and see which type of coverage is right for you.
- Term Life Insurance - This type of life insurance requires regular fixed payments in exchange for coverage for an agreed upon number of years. This plan only pays a death benefit if the insured passes away before the plan expires. You can review Ohio life insurance quotes for free, by contacting us.
- Whole Life Insurance - This policy also requires fixed payments on a regular schedule and guarantees coverage up to a certain age. Whole life policies guarantee a death benefit even if the insured outlives their policy.
- Universal Life Insurance - This plan differs from the above by allowing payments of varying amounts at any time. Coverage from universal life plans can be maintained indefinitely.
For more information on life insurance or to request your free, no obligation insurance quote, fill out our life insurance quote form.
Long Term Care
With the average American living longer these days, there's a good chance that you may need to pay for nursing home, assisted living or home health care in the future. Fusting and Dugan Benefits can help you find a long term care plan that fits you best, so you can plan ahead for the future.
The agents at Fusting and Dugan Benefits have over 20 years of insurance experience and can match you with an affordable and comprehensive plan. Get started today. You owe it to yourself and your loved ones. For more information or to get a free quote, fill out our online long term care quote form or call (502)266-9388.
Those whose employers do not provide benefits, and self-employed individuals who desire disability coverage, may purchase policies. Premiums and available benefits for individual coverage vary considerably between companies, occupations and states.
For more information on life insurance or to request your free, no obligation insurance quote, fill out our disability quote form.
With Americans living longer and spending more time in retirement, saving money for retirement has become more of a necessity. Let Fusting and Dugan Benefits help determine if an annuity is a good choice for you.
There are many different types of annuities available and our agents can help adjust a plan to fit your requirements. There are also pros and cons of annuities, so we'll work with you to decide if an annuity is the right move for you. Think about:
- Fixed Annuity - Fixed annuities are a safe, risk-free way to plan for a comfortable retirement. You do so, on a tax-deferred basis. The money is protected, and you can get a guarantee that you'll never outlive the income you receive from the annuity.
- Variable Annuity - Variable annuities guarantee a lower rate of return but are tied to another security that will provide a higher rate of return at some point.
For more information on annuities, fill out our no obligation annuity quote form and one of our agents will contact you.